Saltern is a women owned + empowered boutique proudly based in San Diego County, California. We offer consciously curated goods that meet our Good x Good standard for beautiful + ethical living.
We're committed to...
- Good x Good. Where social good meets good design. We offer brands with substance. Some are women or minority owned. Some are small batch manufacturers. None are sold on Amazon. All are artisan.
- Buy 1. Plant 2. For each item purchased, 2 trees will be planted by Eden Reforestation Projects, a nonprofit NGO that works in developing countries to rebuild natural landscapes destroyed by deforestation. Reforestation efforts revive natural habitats, improve coral reef health, support local livelihoods and aid in the fight against climate change by extracting CO2 from the air. Click here to learn more about Eden Reforestation Projects.
- Carbon Neutral Delivery. Applies to all orders + we cover the cost. Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air. Click here to learn more.
- Responsible Packaging. We adhere to the three R's, Reduce, Reuse + Recycle. We limit packaging materials to what is necessary, reuse packaging materials we receive from others + use new materials that are recyclable or compostable as needed.
We want you to shop confidently knowing...
- We're a click away. Click here to contact us.
- Orders are fulfilled promptly. Orders are processed no later then the next business day.
- You have 30 days to return or exchange items not marked final sale. Click here to review our refund policy.
- We offer easy return shipping powered by Happy Returns on clothing + accessories. Click here to review our refund policy.